“OK, but not for that price”
Review of I Fratelli

I Fratelli
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Rheinfelden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Food ok but nothing special.
I've order tuna carpaccio as a aperitif and receive sea food salad - after call waitress and tell him about his mistake he try to to confirm me that this is a tuna carpaccio ... welll, it wasn't.

gnocchi so ordinary...
I was really disappointed.

1  Thank Dorota J

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, foods are delicious. Nice sea food, pasta. All the staff was so helpful, friendly. Great place, view.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We visited mid-week and were pleasantly suprised.
We received a very professional welcome and service throughout. Our German is ropey so the staff had no problems communicating to us in English.
We enjoyed the fixed-price lunch menu which was excellent value, 3 courses for around €15 and included a delicious soup with warm and plentiful bread, pasta for main and tiramisu to finish.
We left feeling very satisfied and well looked-after and we will definitely return.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant 2 years ago and it was really great, however tonight it was average at best. Duck entree was tough, fish mains had bones and was dry. It was barely Italian food and was more like home cooked food. Last time we were greeted at the door on entry and exit, this time no one around, nor to take coats. This restaurant has definitely gone down hill.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The food here is great. I had the duck as a starter and lamb with asparges as main course. All very nice.
Service was also very good and focussed on us as guests.
Not checked was the price as this was a business dinner