“Great specials, reliable service”
Review of Tutto Bene

Tutto Bene
Ranked #14 of 243 Restaurants in Thornhill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

One of our "go-to" favs for a tastes-like-home Italian meal. I can recommend the warm goat cheese salad with roasted veg and balsamic, the veal chop, the pasta generally, and the sea bass especially. Specials are usually seasonal, fresh and tasty. Small restaurant so make a reservation especially on the weekend.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Was at a historic Restaurant last night and it was good but Tutto Bene is always beyond great. Soup, salad, steak, desert and coffee all wrapped up with perfect service. It's nice to know there's always a place where "fantastic" awaits.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

It's too bad. Brought in a nice bottle of Chianti Classico to have with our dinner. The owner informed me that they don't have a license to do this any longer.

Food was good as usual.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

My order was one of the specials of the day which was linguine with clams and garlic wine sauce. What came to me where clams in the Shell that tasted like Earth. Linguini that was overcooked. The sauce consisted of water oil and a few jalapenos thrown in as I asked for spicy. With a Caesar salad and dessert and coffee the bill came to over $50. It was the worst dinner I have ever had and I would never go there again.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We have been going to Tutto Bene for dinner over many years and have never been disappointed in the food. The menu has not changed in the time we have been going and the consistency of the food, the friendliness of the staff and the very good wine list keeps us going back again and again. It is a great place for a quick bite or for an evening of dining with friends.