What is Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
London TourismLondon HotelsLondon Bed and BreakfastLondon Holiday RentalsFlights to LondonLondon RestaurantsLondon AttractionsLondon Travel ForumLondon PicturesLondon MapLondon GuideHotels
All London HotelsLondon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LondonBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
London MotelsLondon CampsitesLondon HostelsLondon Green HotelsCasinos in LondonSpa Resorts in LondonRomantic Hotels in LondonFamily Hotels in LondonLondon ResortsBusiness Hotels LondonLuxury Hotels in LondonBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Britannia Hotels in LondonSmall Luxury Hotels of the World in LondonOYO Hotels in LondonEasyHotel in LondonImperial London Hotels in LondonMelia Hotels in LondonBest Western Hotels in LondonThe Luxury Collection Hotels in LondonRadisson Hotels in LondonMarriott Hotels in LondonAccor Hotels in LondonWyndham Hotels in LondonChoice Hotels in LondonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in LondonHilton Hotels in LondonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighbourhoods
Kensington and Hyde Park HotelsWimbledon HotelsIslington HotelsPaddington / Maida Vale HotelsClapham / Battersea HotelsEuston / Kings Cross /St Pancras HotelsHammersmith / Fulham HotelsEarls Court HotelsHotels near North ActonHotels near Highbury EastPopular London Categories
Design Hotels in LondonBudget Hotels in LondonCheap Hostels LondonLondon Apartment HotelsLondon Backpacker HostelsModern Hotels LondonLondon Hotels with Air ConditioningLondon Hotels with ConciergeLondon Hotels with Laundry FacilitiesLondon Hotels with GymNear Landmarks
Hotels near London EyeHotels near The British MuseumHotels near Tower of LondonHotels near London UndergroundHotels near National GalleryHotels near Tower BridgeHotels near Natural History MuseumHotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert MuseumHotels near Madame Tussauds LondonHotels near Big BenNear Train Stations
Hotels near Moorgate StationHotels near London Liverpool StHotels near Liverpool StHotels near BarbicanHotels near St. Paul'sHotels near BankHotels near Mansion HouseHotels near Cannon StHotels near MonumentHotels near Fenchurch Street StationNear Airports
Hotels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Hotels near London City Airport (LCY)Hotels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near London City Airport (LCY)Motels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Near Colleges
Hotels near Queen Mary University of LondonHotels near London Guildhall UniversityHotels near University of East LondonHotels near City University LondonHotels near Stratford College LondonHotels near London Institute of Management and TechnologyHotels near London Metropolitan UniversityHotels near Metropolitan UniversityHotels near Central Saint MartinsHotels near Institute of Advanced Legal StudiesPopular Hotel Categories
London Tourism: Best of London
A regal city surrounded by a rush of modern life
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbour local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube. It’s a place where travellers can time-hop through the city, and when they’re weary, do as Londoners do and grab a “cuppa” tea.
Indulge like London Royalty
A Touring Musician's Guide to London
I'm a storytelling rapper, so I get to know cities through places I can write about or places I can sit and write. If you're like me and want to know London at its most poetic, these are your must-hits. @dylanowenmusic
Dylan Owen, New York City, NY
- Shoreditch Grind361A favorite coffeeshop downstairs, and a favorite recording studio upstairs. Records have been made here by Sam Smith, FKA Twigs, and Tinie Tempah.
- St Pancras Old Church88A hidden music venue inside of a church that offers ethereal performances with minimal lighting from both up-and-comers and established acts. Some historical names who have played here include: Sinead O Connor, Laura Marling, Brian Eno, Ron Sexsmith, Jason Mraz, Damien Jurado, and Simone Felice.
- Rough Trade East Cafe82Vinyl LPs line the aisles, walls, and floors in this location of the iconic record store chain. Plus, you can grab a coffee or drink and perhaps see your favorite artist perform on a promo stop for their newest release. You might be able to find one or two hidden copies of my LP on the shelves.
- Dishoom Carnaby2,898Can't have a London list without Dishoom. Truly authentic, unforgettable Indian food experience.
- Brick Lane Vintage Market14Endless booths and pop-up shops of vintage clothes (with tons of character and history) at a decent price. Shop until you drop.
- Nomadic Community Garden50One of London's best kept secrets. An urban open gallery of gardens run by volunteers who live in the community and display their art. If the gardens themselves aren't open when you arrive, walk around nearby to see London's largest wall of legal street art and endless miles of graffiti-covered tunnels.
Trending in the forums
- By Sharon H224 replies