Positano TourismPositano HotelsPositano Bed and BreakfastPositano Holiday RentalsPositano PackagesFlights to PositanoPositano RestaurantsPositano AttractionsPositano ShoppingPositano Travel ForumPositano PicturesPositano MapPositano GuideHotels
All Positano HotelsPositano Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PositanoBy Hotel TypeAttractions
Family Hotels in PositanoRomantic Hotels in PositanoSpa Resorts in PositanoLuxury Hotels in PositanoPositano Green HotelsPositano ResortsPositano Beach HotelsBusiness Hotels PositanoBy Hotel ClassPopular AmenitiesPopular Positano Categories
Positano Hot Tub Suite HotelsPositano Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsPositano Cheap Beach HotelsSpa Hotels PositanoBoutique Hotels PositanoHotels with Balconies in PositanoDiscount Hotels in PositanoWedding Hotels PositanoPositano Hotels with Private BeachPositano Hotels with Infinity PoolsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Il Sentiero Degli DeiHotels near Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)Hotels near FornilloHotels near Rainbow Limos Private Tours and TransfersHotels near Spiaggia GrandeHotels near Private Day ToursHotels near Positano Tonytaxi Private Tours & TransfersHotels near Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta MedievaleHotels near Arienzo Beach Club, PositanoHotels near Mandara Car ServicesNear Train Stations
Hotels near Meta StationHotels near Piano di Sorrento StationHotels near Seiano StationHotels near Parco San Paolo StationHotels near Monte Sant'Angelo StationHotels near Traiano StationHotels near Sant'Agnello StationHotels near Castellammare di Stabia StationHotels near Moregine StationHotels near Via Nocera StationNear Airports
All things to do in PositanoAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar HireMore
Il Sentiero Degli Dei: Tickets & ToursFornillo: Tickets & ToursChiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale: Tickets & ToursSpiaggia Grande: Tickets & ToursArienzo Beach Club, Positano: Tickets & ToursPositano: Tickets & ToursGrotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto): Tickets & ToursNana' Positano: Tickets & ToursCeramiche Casola: Tickets & ToursWalk of the Gods: Tickets & ToursPositano Paradise Lounge Bar: Tickets & Toursluxury limo Positano: Tickets & ToursFeludei: Tickets & ToursPositano Home Experience: Tickets & ToursI love Positano home design: Tickets & Tours
Positano Tourism: Best of Positano
The Amalfi Coast's impossibly picturesque town brimming with "la dolce vita"
Once a vital part of a mighty sea power, Positano is a sophisticated resort town today and the jewel of southern Italy's iconic Amalfi Coast. Steep slopes covered in pedestrian lanes and sweet-scented wisteria face out onto the Sirenuse Islands. The village abounds with smart boutiques selling lemon-themed ceramics and artisan leather sandals. Sample fresh seafood and earthy wines at the town's countless romantic restaurants. Positano is also a great base for exploring the area—you can easily travel by boat to Capri, Ischia, and the Grotta dello Smeraldo cave.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Positano.See all
Quintessential Positano bistros, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Positano
A Weekend Escapade to Picturesque Positano
From scenic hiking trails and pebble beaches to Michelin-starred restaurants and artisan specialty shops, Positano has it all! Here's my list of what to eat, see and do for a lovely weekend getaway.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Il Sentiero Degli Dei2,859Also known as 'Path of the Gods', Il Sentiero Degli Dei is a scenic hike that you'll never forget. Have your camera handy because countless photo ops await.
- Spiaggia Grande1,065Spiaggia Grande is one of the top highlights of Positano and is well-known for its sandy shores and postcard-worthy view. Time to kick back, relax and chill out with a cocktail!
- Fornillo1,101Seize the day and soak up the sun at Fornillo beach. Take a dip into the cool crystalline waters or stretch out and sunbathe. Either way you'll leave with a golden glow.
- Swirl The Glass183Wine enthusiasts cannot miss a trip down to Swirl The Glass for a vineyard tour by a professional sommelier. It's also your chance to taste unique Campania wines too!
- Villa Magia175Located at the highest point of Positano, a room with an outstanding view is guaranteed here at The Villa Magia—just imagine waking up to the splendid sight of panoramic Tyrrhenian Sea views!
- CHEZ BLACK4,414Lunch time! Swing by Chez Black to try their signature dishes like spaghetti with sea urchins and local fish soup. After all, what's visiting a coastal town without having fresh, tasty seafood?
- Valenti12Positano is famed for its lemon goodies, so don't miss your chance to grab some citrusy souvenirs here. Take your pick from limoncello, lemon marmalade, lemon cream liquor and more!
- Zass Restaurant525A little pampering never hurt anyone. Make dinner a fine affair at Michelin-starred Zass Restaurant. Indulge in a gourmet meal paired with wine and you've got the perfect end to the night.
- Emporio della Ceramica293Italy has a long history with ceramics and pottery. Take some time to appreciate and learn more about the art from the friendly owner, Lorenzo, and snag some precious keepsakes for yourself.
- Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale502The Church of Our Lady of the Assumption is a testament to Positano's rich history and culture. This church is famed for its domed roofs and beautifully-detailed white and gold interior.