Sedona TourismSedona HotelsSedona Bed and BreakfastSedona Holiday RentalsSedona PackagesFlights to SedonaSedona RestaurantsSedona AttractionsSedona ShoppingSedona Travel ForumSedona PicturesSedona MapSedona GuideHotels
All Sedona HotelsSedona Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in SedonaBy Hotel TypeAttractions
Sedona MotelsSedona CampgroundsFamily Hotels in SedonaSedona ResortsLuxury Hotels in SedonaRomantic Hotels in SedonaBusiness Hotels SedonaSedona Green HotelsSpa Resorts in SedonaBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Sedona Categories
Boutique Spa Hotels in SedonaSedona Hot Tub Suite HotelsSedona Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsSedona Pet Friendly CampsitesSedona Pet Friendly MotelsSedona 5 Star ResortsHotels with Bars in SedonaLuxury Spa Hotels in SedonaSedona Hotels with Infinity PoolsSedona Hotels With Indoor PoolsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Chapel of the Holy CrossHotels near Cathedral RockHotels near Bell RockHotels near Red Rock Scenic Byway (SR 179)Hotels near Devil's Bridge TrailHotels near Oak Creek CanyonHotels near Airport MesaHotels near Slide Rock State ParkHotels near Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping VillageHotels near Sedona Airport OverlookNear Airports
Hotels near Pulliam Field (FLG)Hotels near Prescott Airport (PRC)Motels near Prescott Airport (PRC)Motels near Pulliam Field (FLG)Near Colleges
All things to do in SedonaAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar HireMore
Chapel of the Holy Cross: Tickets & ToursBell Rock: Tickets & ToursCathedral Rock: Tickets & ToursOak Creek Canyon: Tickets & ToursRed Rock Scenic Byway (SR 179): Tickets & ToursSlide Rock State Park: Tickets & ToursAirport Mesa: Tickets & ToursRed Rock State Park: Tickets & ToursBoynton Canyon Trail: Tickets & ToursAmitabha Stupa & Peace Park: Tickets & ToursTlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village: Tickets & ToursFay Canyon Trail: Tickets & ToursSedona Airport Overlook: Tickets & ToursCrescent Moon Picnic Site: Tickets & ToursMain Street: Tickets & Tours
Sedona Tourism: Best of Sedona
Red Rock Country
Sedona is a true oasis, a vacationer’s paradise in the middle of the Arizona desert. Here, you’ll find resorts and spas, canyons and red rock formations. Bell Rock and Oak Creek Canyon are great hiking spots, and the dramatic architecture of the Chapel of the Holy Cross is a religious experience itself. When the sun dips down below the horizon it introduces the best show in Sedona: the night sky.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Sedona.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Sedona restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Sedona
10 Instagram-worthy Spots to Hunt Down in Sedona
From majestic red rocks to flowing rivers and creeks, nature takes center stage in Sedona. This is my list of eye-popping spots for the perfect photo—whether you’re a pro or just looking for great ‘gram pics.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Cathedral Rock5,951You can’t leave Sedona without a visit to the magnificent Cathedral Rock. This natural red sandstone beaute is one of Sedona’s most iconic sights, and the best part is you don’t have to travel a long way to see it. Access the trailhead from Back O’ Beyond Road, or, if you prefer to gaze from afar, the Oak Creek Canyon makes a superb viewing spot.
- Bell Rock4,915Another one of Sedona’s popular attractions, Bell Rock is easily accessible from the Bell Rock Trail or Courthouse Butte Loop. The best time to go is during golden hour when and the sun casts an orange-purple hue across the landscape.
- Devil's Bridge Trail3,561Devil’s Bridge is the largest natural sandstone arch in Sedona and you’ll find it in Coconino National Forest. You can get there from Dry Creek Road, but make sure to visit early as parking spots can be limited.
- Oak Creek Canyon3,397Oak Creek Canyon is a river gorge just off Arizona State Route 89A. Here’s where red rock and lush greenery combine to create an idyllic setting for the perfect afternoon. On some days, you can even see the reflection of Cathedral Rock in the waters.
- Pink Jeep Tours Sedona10,277This is every Instagrammer's dream come true—whizzing around Sedona’s gorgeous sights in a bright, bubblegum pink jeep. Simply pick your adventure tour and get ready for some 4WD fun.
- Red Rock State Park1,552To get to Red Rock State Park’s most iconic photo spots be prepared for some rugged adventure. Along the Bunkhouse and Eagle Nest trails, you’ll find scenic views of jagged cliffs and towering rock formations at every turn.
- Slide Rock State Park2,357Did you know that Slide Rock State Park is considered one of America’s top ten swimming holes? Here’s where you can take cool pics and cool off with a dip in the creek. Besides swimming and wading, you can also ride a nature-made slide into the crystal clear pools below. Now all you need is a cute bathing suit…
- Airport Mesa2,817The Airport Mesa Loop trail is just one of hundreds of amazing hiking trails in Sedona, which you can easily access from Airport Road. You’ll trek pass breathtaking red rock vistas like Elephant Rock, Bell Rock and Cathedral Rock. There’s also a gem waiting at the end—a knockout view of the Sedona Pyramid.
- Chapel of the Holy Cross10,460What’s cool about this 1955 Catholic chapel is the fact that it was built into the bright red rock landscape. For the best shot, make sure to capture the Two Nuns rock formations beside the chapel, too.
- Soldier Pass (Brin's Mesa)361Hike the Soldier Pass trail and take in the rugged cliffs and dazzling rock formations like the Seven Secret Pools and Devil’s Kitchen, a massive sinkhole. Or opt for the 5-mile loop on the Brins Mesa Trail for stunning sights like Coffee Pot Rock, Wilson Mountain and Chimney Rock.