Explore Ocean City
Ocean City TourismOcean City HotelsOcean City Bed and BreakfastOcean City Holiday RentalsOcean City PackagesFlights to Ocean CityOcean City RestaurantsOcean City AttractionsOcean City Travel ForumOcean City PicturesOcean City MapOcean City GuideHotels
All Ocean City HotelsOcean City Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Ocean CityBy Hotel TypeAttractionsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsPackage HolidaysCruisesCar HireMore
Ocean City MotelsOcean City CampsitesOcean City Beach HotelsSpa Resorts in Ocean CityFamily Hotels in Ocean CityOcean City ResortsLuxury Hotels in Ocean CityRomantic Hotels in Ocean CityCasinos in Ocean CityOcean City Green HotelsBusiness Hotels Ocean CityBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
EconoLodge Hotels in Ocean CityHilton Hotels in Ocean CityBest Western Hotels in Ocean CityInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ocean CityChoice Hotels in Ocean CityComfort Inns in Ocean CityHoliday Inns in Ocean CityMarriott Hotels in Ocean CityWyndham Hotels in Ocean CityHoliday Inns Express in Ocean CityQuality Inns in Ocean CityHoward Johnson Hotels in Ocean CityHampton by Hilton Hotels in Ocean CityPopular AmenitiesPopular Ocean City Categories
Cool & Unique Hotels Ocean CityOcean City Hotels with WaterparksSpa Resorts Ocean CityCouples Resorts in Ocean CitySpa Hotels Ocean CityHotels with Shuttle in Ocean CityCharming Hotels in Ocean CitySpring Break Hotels in Ocean CityCheap Resorts Ocean CityCheap Motels in Ocean CityNear Landmarks
Hotels near Ocean City BoardwalkHotels near Ocean City BeachHotels near Jolly Roger Amusement ParkHotels near Northside ParkHotels near Frontier TownHotels near Trimper Rides and Amusement ParkHotels near Ocean City Life-Saving Station MuseumHotels near West OC WatersportsHotels near Roland E. Powell Convention CenterHotels near Oceanic Fishing PierNear Airports
Ocean City Tourism: Best of Ocean City
Classic, crowd-pleasing fun—fuelled by Maryland crab cakes and boardwalk fries
Easy-going Ocean City is all about summertime family fun doing the activities Americans have enjoyed for generations: eating salt-water taffy, flying kites over sand dunes, playing mini golf golf. Amusement parks deliver on merry-go-rounds and Skee-Ball action, while renowned golf courses offer another kind of play. And its proximity to Philly and the D.C. area only adds to its appeal.
Essential Ocean City
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Ocean City.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Ocean City restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Where to Take the Family in Ocean City
For a fun weekend escape with your brood, it doesn't get better than Ocean City.
Clara S, Brooklyn, NY
- Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum362If the weather isn't great for the beach, take your clan to the Life-Saving Station Museum. Inside, you'll learn all about storms and sea life in Ocean City. Other highlights: beach vacation artifacts, shipwreck finds, mermaids, and more than 200 samples of sand from around the world.
- Nick's Mini Golf28A round of mini golf is a must when in Ocean City. Nick's Mini Golf has six locations in the area and every one is different, including a Jurrasic Park-themed course full of life-size dinos.
- Northside Park769When you've had enough of the beach, Northside Park is a great alternative. The 58-acre complex is a kid's dream with three baseball fields, a soccer field, a fishing lagoon, a foot bridge, two playgrounds, a picnic area, and several walking/jogging paths.
- Ocean City Boardwalk4,907The Ocean City boardwalk is one of America's best. It's three miles long and full of arcades and treats like cotton candy, fudge, hot funnel cake and more. There's also a carousel and ferris wheel you won't want to miss.
- Fun City Arcade18The arcade at Ocean City is legendary. You could literally spend hours (and lots of money!) playing hundreds of games and it's always a blast.
- Bayside Boat Rentals43Book a pontoon tour of the bay. You'll stop at various points along the way and from the deck you can crab, fish, picnic and swim.
- Ocean City Beach4,298You'll want to spend an afternoon with your brood just hanging out at Ocean City Beach.
- Crab Alley Restaurant571You can't come to Ocean City with your clan without indulging in a crab feast. So put on the bibs and crack away.
- Justine's Ice Cream Parlour241Ice cream, anyone? Justine's serves the best cones in town, with more than 40 premium flavors including hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve ice cream, frozen yogurts, sorbet and sherbets.