Interested in St. George's?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for St. George's each week.
Topics include Dining Scene, Grenada: For Foreign Visitors & more!
There are some books that you would enjoy to read before going to Granada and St. George. They are guides for the different types of travelers, from the beginner to the savvy.
- Grenada: Isle of Spice by Norma Sinclair. It is a good book for those with little knowledge of Grenada. A good starter with nice photographs.
- Adventure Guide to Grenada, St. Vincent & the Grenadines by Cindy Kilgore and Alan Moore. This book gives useful information about the array of islands off Grenada.
- A Cruising Guide To The Windward Islands: Martinique, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, Carriacou, Grenada, Barbados by Stephem Pavlidis. The book includes important data for the maritime traveler, from charts to maritime resorts.
- St Vincent and the Grenadines by Lesley Sutty. This books extensively describes the rich fauna and flora of the island as well as the ways that its traditional communities were affected by the modern world.
- Rum and Reggae's Grenadines by Jonathan Runge. This well documented book targets the sophisticated traveler and explores less known spots of the island.