1. Subway stations are two to three times farther away than the listing description states. Closest station is almost 15 minutes away if walking quickly.
2. There is no bathtub in the apartment as shown in the picture, just a tap on the wall with a hand sprayer. The window in the bathroom doesn't close, and the condition of the room in general is awful.
3. The building entrance smells and is always full of rotting garbage. There are cockroaches inside the unit.
4. The a/c in the living area works, but not the one in the bedroom. Tokyo's heat is stifling in the summer, and it was unbearable in the room with the door closed. If you're traveling with others who will be sleeping in the living area, be prepared to leave the bedroom door open.
5. Management sent in someone to clean the day before we left (odd that they didn't just wait until we checked out the next day--we'd already been there six days!), and DID NOT NOTIFY US BEFOREHAND...