Elevate your next Arizona retreat by escaping to this remarkable Sedona vacation rental house. Ideally located close to lots of cool area attractions and boasting phenomenal views of Cathedral Rock, this exquisite home ensures a nature-filled getaway you won’t forget anytime soon!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests throughout 1,000 square feet of impeccably appointed living space, this modern residence is a fantastic accommodation choice for families, friends or couples out for a quintessential Arizona holiday. Upon your arrival, you’ll find yourself simply captivated by the immense natural beauty encompassing the premises, including spectacular views of the famed Cathedral Rock. When you look outside from the home’s welcoming interior, you’ll see pristine nature instead of other houses! Enjoy the breathtaking scenery further from either of the abode’s lovely private decks, located both in front of the house and off the master bedroom. Look forward to waking up to beautiful views of hot air balloons flying over the mountains!
Everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible for the duration of your stay is here, including complimentary wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, a flat screen TV with cable and xBox to keep you entertained during your downtime. You and your companions will have ample room to spread out and unwind in the home’s wide open floor plan, appointed throughout with upscale furnishings and sleek, contemporary decor. After an eventful day of outdoor adventures, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the fancy full kitchen, equipped with all the vital cooking appliances required to create a culinary masterpiece.
You can’t beat this home’s prime location! From here, you’ll get to enjoy easy access to a large variety of notable Sedona area attractions such as Slide Rock State Park, located about 15 minutes or 13.83 miles from the property and offering terrific hiking trails, picnicking spots and great water fun for the whole family. Red Rock State Park is only 6.91 miles away from the home, hosting incredible photography opportunities for brilliant sunsets across the vibrant, colorful landscape. The famous Red Rock Crossing is a true symbol of the American Southwest and one of the most photographed attractions in all of Arizona, conveniently situated just 1.48 miles from the house.
For a taste of the region’s exceptional local wineries, venture just 15 minutes from the property to embark on fascinating vineyard tours - Javelina Leap Vineyard is only 12.81 miles from the house, Oak Creek Vineyards is 12.88 miles away, and Page Spring Cellars is just 13.25 miles away. Downtown Sedona can be reached in a quick 8-minute drive from the property, where you’ll encounter a charming selection of quaint shops and restaurants. For an exciting day trip, drive approximately 1.5 hours to admire the magnificent Grand Canyon, located 114.13 miles away from the property. Whether this is your first trip to picturesque Arizona or the continuation of an annual tradition, this sensational Sedona vacation rental home will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a high-end fully equipped kitchen, complimentary wireless internet access, flat screen TV with cable, DVD and Blu-Ray player, xBox gaming console, Pandora and Netflix access, in-unit washer/dryer, ironing equipment, air conditioning, 2 private decks, and much more
- Complimentary coffee, shampoo, conditioner, razors, toothpaste and other items supplied!
- Enjoy amazing views of Cathedral Rock from either of the home's private decks, as well as glimpses of hot air balloons soaring over the mountains!
- Outstanding location! Close proximity to major local attractions including Red Rock Crossing, Slide Rock State Park, Red Rock State Park, vineyards, downtown Sedona, and the Grand Canyon!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Air Mattress is provided to accommodate 2 extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
*** New hot tub to be installed September of 2016! ****