If you’re considering staying here, you’ll want to take the time to read this! We’ve rented this property 3 times. The first time there was a different owner. Before renting the second time we were thrilled to hear central air was installed. When looking for a rental this year, I made the mistake of looking no further when I saw this was again available. I noticed the 64% price increase from the last time we rented 4 yrs ago but made the mistake of assuming that was due to COVID, price increases and what the general going rate is in the area. . I’m not difficult and don’t expect perfection, however there were so many issues it was difficult to ignore. This house is just unsanitary and the owners clearly have no interest in much general upkeep. Starting with the AC. It works great upstairs but no so we’ll downstairs. The AC return is filthy! See pic! Side note there isn’t one smoke or carbon monoxide detector in the entire house. This place has a propane grill….great except when we went to use it, it was not only disgusting but not working. I messaged the owner who asked if someone in our party could try to fix since he was out of town. I told him we didn’t know how and to his credit he did apparently come back and fix and somewhat clean it, but given its previous state we opted not to use it. So now we cook in the kitchen! Lots of dishes but not one oven pan in the place! Microwave very dirty(see pic). The refrigerator (same one as last time we rented and in same condition)is missing all rails on the door, a crisper drawer and the other is very damaged! (See pic). The house was not well cleaned. Dirty kitchen table, floors and we found garbage under the furniture. Wondering what the cleaning fee was for???? The couches were dirty and couch pillows absolutely disgusting. Again see pics which don’t nearly show how bad it looked in person. Full bath had been updated which was a plus but their was urine build up stains on floor behind toilet, shower curtain was nasty on the bottom (again my pic quality not good and doesn’t reflect how bad they looked in person) and absolutely no pressure in the shower. There was hot water though! Washing machine has lots of mold-mildew in it so we were unable to use it which was unfortunate given that we packed with the assumption that we would have the ability to do laundry. The beds…time to replace the mattress when each has a deep valley in the middle!