Our large extended family stayed at the Shamrock Beach House last summer. While it has several useful features, we overall had a fairly disappointing experience.
* Decent living room for hanging out in, plus dining (lots of chairs)
* Large backyard - lots of room for activities
* Isolated and quiet - there aren't really any other houses nearby
* Listing mentions that the kitchen has "full kitchen facilities" and a "fully equipped kitchen" - but there's no dishwasher. Also, the utensils, pots, pans, etc all seemed to be very low quality (some falling apart).
* The property is supplied by well water that has a heavy rotten egg smell (lots of sulphur?). No one in our family wanted to drink the water. We bought many jugs of drinking water during our stay.
* The windows have no blinds or curtains - we had to tape up black garbage bags over the bedroom windows in order to keep the sunlight off of us at...