We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
When we arrived the house was very dirty and I spent some time cleaning it. The bathroom has mould in it and the shower tray filled up with water when you showered. The lino on the floors upstairs is old and not in good condition....More
This is the worst holiday home I have every stopped in, it was filthy and ruined the holiday. I have made a list below of the problems we had as well as taking photos.
The oven was full of grease and smelt awful.