We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
• 19th Century Farmhouse with beautiful mature gardens
• 24 Park like acres - woods and streams
• Perfect location to attend Marlboro Music Festival
• Close to Brattleboro (10 miles) located in the Village of West Halifax
• House has 4 bedrooms - 2 master bedrooms with Queen Beds
Zmp6XzJfbDVuother travellers have booked this property
Check in Check out
Amenities & Details
About this property
This new lakefront log cabin is available the rental season! Minutes away from Mount Snow and Stratton, winter activities include: skiing, ice skating and ice fishing. Also 2 miles from the center of Wilmington.
The property has 160 ft of water frontage on Spruce Lake. Fish for brook trout in...
Discounts and seasonal specials may be available - call Evolve at *******-1013 for more info!
James Gandolfini Stayed Here! Mount Snow Farm is a 120-acre former dairy farm and secluded haven nestled in the Green Mountains near Whitingham, Vermont. The top of this property sits at 2,300' above sea...